"The only way to be truly satisfied, is to do what you believe is great work. And the only way to do great work is to love what you do." Steve Jobs
Once "inking" gets into your veins you will never be able to live without it. Frank J. Garcia

My Surface PRO 3 'Must Have' Accessories List

Tuesday, October 09, 2007

I love Vista

Vista is here to stay.  I'm not going back and the experience will get better as the hardware catches up.

This is what Craig Pringle says about  Vista in a nice article that I recommend everybody to read. I agree with him. Every time I see somebody complaining about Vista is not really a problem with Vista, the OS, it's a problem with drivers that have not been specially written for Vista. I have my Samsung Q1 fully running Vista and I never have any experience that has made think about going back to XP. And my Q1 uses a Celeron M at 900 MHz with 2 GB of RAM installed.

Technorati Tags:

[Discuss This Topic]

No comments: