"The only way to be truly satisfied, is to do what you believe is great work. And the only way to do great work is to love what you do." Steve Jobs
Once "inking" gets into your veins you will never be able to live without it. Frank J. Garcia

My Surface PRO 3 'Must Have' Accessories List

Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Kindle in an UMPC

Kindle for PC has been released by Amazon. I should had post about it but I did not and the reason is because I own a Kindle and I would never go back to read a book in a PC, PPC or any other LCD or similar display. Beside the fact that the visual experience is not the same, an UMPC is too heavy for the task and a PPC, iPhone, etc, are too small. Christmas  is coming guys, save some money and get the real thing. Anyway… Here is a video showing Kindle running in an UMPC.

1 comment:

  1. on the S5, I dont mind, I can hold it in one hand, and so far I am reading more on the S5 than on the Iphone.

    ReplyDelete

Spam will be deleted, do not waste your time.