"The only way to be truly satisfied, is to do what you believe is great work. And the only way to do great work is to love what you do." Steve Jobs
Once "inking" gets into your veins you will never be able to live without it. Frank J. Garcia

My Surface PRO 3 'Must Have' Accessories List

Saturday, February 20, 2010

2GB DDR2 MicroDimm Memory Fujitsu Lifebook P1610/P1620

I just found this really good deal in eBay. The memory upgrade that I needed for my P1610. What's good about this deal, well, the price. So far the memory for the P1610/20 can only be bought from Fujitsu at a price of more than $400. This one is for $129 including shipping. According to some comments I found in a forum, it's confirmed, it works in the P1610/20.

Capture

I just placed my order.

1 comment:

Spam will be deleted, do not waste your time.