"The only way to be truly satisfied, is to do what you believe is great work. And the only way to do great work is to love what you do." Steve Jobs
Once "inking" gets into your veins you will never be able to live without it. Frank J. Garcia

My Surface PRO 3 'Must Have' Accessories List

Tuesday, February 16, 2010

AT&T… the fastest 3G network?

I'm an ex AT&T customer. I paid 400 dollars in cancellation fees to cancel my two cell phone accounts with them after multiple problems without any solutions. After that I cancelled my DSL and my land phone line. Now I'm a happy camper T-Mobile customer, owner of a G1 and tired of listening AT&T saying that they have the faster 3G network. Here is a picture that shows the 3G speed on my phone with 3 bars out of 4 versus an iPhone with all 4 bars.

2010-02-16 13 16 52

No comments:

Post a Comment

Spam will be deleted, do not waste your time.