"The only way to be truly satisfied, is to do what you believe is great work. And the only way to do great work is to love what you do." Steve Jobs
Once "inking" gets into your veins you will never be able to live without it. Frank J. Garcia

My Surface PRO 3 'Must Have' Accessories List

Monday, February 08, 2010

Linux founder owns a Nexus

I share something in common with Linus Torvalds, we own a phone but we don't use it as a phone. I personally end my month with 10 minutes in my voice account.

nexus_one

But I have to admit, the Nexus One is a winner. I wasn't enthusiastic about buying a phone on the internet sight unseen, but the day it was reported that it finally had the pinch-to-zoom thing enabled, I decided to take the plunge. I've wanted to have a GPS unit for my car anyway, and I thought that google navigation might finally make a phone useful.

Linus' blog: Happy camper

1 comment:

Spam will be deleted, do not waste your time.