"The only way to be truly satisfied, is to do what you believe is great work. And the only way to do great work is to love what you do." Steve Jobs
Once "inking" gets into your veins you will never be able to live without it. Frank J. Garcia

My Surface PRO 3 'Must Have' Accessories List

Monday, April 05, 2010

Office 2010 Starter free

Microsoft has announced a new marketing strategy to increase the sales of Office 2010: giving the Starter version for free.

In addition to the free, browser-based Office Web Apps, Microsoft is also offering PC makers the ability to install a basic version of Office on new computers. The new program, Office Starter, includes a stripped-down version of Word and Excel. PC makers, retailers and Microsoft can all make money if the PC buyer later upgrades to a paid version of Office.

I have been using Office 2010 and I love it. The Beta has been very stable on my PC and once I got used to it I could come back to Office 2007.

Via- CNET News

No comments:

Post a Comment

Spam will be deleted, do not waste your time.