"The only way to be truly satisfied, is to do what you believe is great work. And the only way to do great work is to love what you do." Steve Jobs
Once "inking" gets into your veins you will never be able to live without it. Frank J. Garcia

My Surface PRO 3 'Must Have' Accessories List

Thursday, July 08, 2010

Best Windows 7 Downloads

PC World and PC Magazine were two of my favorite magazines long time ago. But both reached a moment when the amount of publicity was more than the amount of good articles. On top of that, few articles published about Tablet PCs and UMPC were enough to make me cancel my subscriptions and start reading more web materials. I went green. But in the last few days I have found some articles posted at PC World that I found very good. Later on I'll post about them but Today here is the link to the list of the Best Windows 7 Downloads.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Spam will be deleted, do not waste your time.