"The only way to be truly satisfied, is to do what you believe is great work. And the only way to do great work is to love what you do." Steve Jobs
Once "inking" gets into your veins you will never be able to live without it. Frank J. Garcia

My Surface PRO 3 'Must Have' Accessories List

Wednesday, August 25, 2010

My time at mobilitysite ended

More than 3 years ago I was invited to write for Mobilitysite by Chris Leckness, the previous owner of the site. There were agreements between him and me that after his departure from the site the new administration is not willing to honor, specifically, they are trying to impose an exclusivity agreement something that I never had before that I feel is unfair taking in consideration that All my work at mobilitysite was voluntary and I never was paid by that site in anyway (including goods to be reviewed).

It was an honor to work with Chris and the old news team but I'm glad that I'm leaving the site.

One door closes and another opens. You can keep following my posts here or at Gadgetix, a new site about all kind of Gadgets with a very young and enthusiastic news editor team.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Spam will be deleted, do not waste your time.