"The only way to be truly satisfied, is to do what you believe is great work. And the only way to do great work is to love what you do." Steve Jobs
Once "inking" gets into your veins you will never be able to live without it. Frank J. Garcia

My Surface PRO 3 'Must Have' Accessories List

Thursday, September 16, 2010

Browsing in the iPad is terrible - Part IV

I was fixing a few minutes ago my previous post about how terrible is browsing the WEB with an iPad when I discovered that the editor of Blogger does not recognizes Safari in my iPad as a valid browser. As result I can't use the Rich editor and I'm forced to use just the HTML browser. Hum... Another example of how "magic" is the browsing experience with an iPad.





3 comments:

  1. How would you translate "si no quieres caldo, toma tres tazas"?

    That's the way to go!!! Somebody had to say all these truths.

    Yeah, iPad it's about magic... or witchcraft. Y understand less and less why iPad users still feel magic the usage of a browser so incomplete.

    ReplyDelete
  2. New versions optimized for iPad cooming soon anuncied from Google...

    ReplyDelete

Spam will be deleted, do not waste your time.