"The only way to be truly satisfied, is to do what you believe is great work. And the only way to do great work is to love what you do." Steve Jobs
Once "inking" gets into your veins you will never be able to live without it. Frank J. Garcia

My Surface PRO 3 'Must Have' Accessories List

Sunday, July 13, 2014

Improving the Pen

Since I used for the first time a pen with a rubber band in the place where you hold it with my fingers I have not switched  back to the  more traditional design without this feature. So I find the Surface Pro very unpleasant to hold. So, I thought, well, here is a very easy project to do.

First task. To find a pen with the rubber band and the appropriate diameter. An old one did the trick.


The rest is easy. Remove the band cut it to the appropriate side, and put it in your Surface Pro 3 pen. And here is the end result.


I'm a happy camper!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Spam will be deleted, do not waste your time.